Thursday 17 July 2014

Maybe/Definitely.

It's that 'relation' which you cannot give a name . You communicate like friends and you know,  if it doesn't undergo the coveted metamorphosis,  the friendship feathers off as well . You can't rightfully demand nor can you bear the indifference. Probably,  it's the breakpoint. You take it or leave it.

After two weeks of discontent and unpleasantness,  where you don't raise any fights,just jostle in random sarcasm ( ok, that's me) and tersely respond; the volcano erupted. Mr. Shy is extraordinarily patient and annoyingly calm. His silence is unimaginable to fathom.Excuse me, I am not a mind reader!He just lets everything pass , leaving me hang in oblivion. To refresh your memory,  we have been in two totally different countries, haven't met and the video screen brings us the closest. So, darling if you don't communicate verbally,  I am left with assumptions and presumptions.  So, for me, the story was quite over.

But, why was I battling with my head and heart? I could sense it reasonably that we are not compatible. Yes,the idea to announce it to my parents was disturbing. I had a clear notion that I wasn't up for a constant rumbling and rustling relation . We had talked about the  brick bats and discontent. But,we were still there,doing the same thing. However,  I had stuffed myself with cakes and cookies and cried under the covers (dried them up instantly for cying over a fool who didn't even care) .By the evening,  I as convinced,  I am all good and fair . And he called.

For once, I hoped against hopes that he would say something. Mr . shy sat grumpily and I missed his smile. What's wrong with you girl,  it's his turn to break the ice, don't melt!That bag of inflated ego did not deflate. Totally under control,  as if it was just another day.I was determined, I wouldn't relent.I made it clear,this was our last conversation,  his one last cance to work those gifted larynx.

He didn't leave,  he just didn't! The only thing he said was if it's the last time,  I won't go.He just sat there under the pretext he is happy to look at me. He just wouldn't budge,wow, he was missing his precious sleep . He also said,  he wouldn't ever miss me, remember may be . Now you are confusing me, you don't go, you dont say and you love your pseudo ego!

He is convinced it will work, I am confused. I like him, but can I really marry him? He has suddenly improved and I am speculating how long will this niceness last . I hope forever. 

No comments: