Friday 30 May 2014

Marriages are made in heaven.

When I think of the past  five months, I smile, laugh and cry silly.At times, I was startled  by my own impulsive and impish conduct .Atleast, I recognise those drawbacks. I just keep growing into a better person.I am still sane, makes me feel proud of myself.

So this is to all the 'matrimonial men'.

I was not expecting a whirlwind romance. I just wanted the relation to grow.I was not attracted by your six pack abs or your six figure salary. You could not charm me, with your exclusive taste, in elite brands.I liked your honesty, but was stumped to learn ,that you believed,  for two people to know each other, they need to sleep together , bathe together and try 'different positions'. I was totally offended , when you  pointed out that the only annoying thing, you would find in your spouse, was that, she had a round figure and weighed more than you. We call them curves.I couldn't figure out how could you love me instantly, by loving my pictures.Fulsome flattery, turned you off on day one itself.I do not need your sarcasm every time and your nonchalance freezes me. You are always, politically correct, but you miss out on two important ingredients-love and care.God Bless you all!

I have given it a lot of thinking and I know now what I want.Someone, who can hold my hand and sit with me, when I am low.Someone, who can have, endless conversation with me for hours.Someone ,who can look into my eyes and know that, all I want is a warm hug. Someone, who finds climbing a tree fun and getting drenched in the rain, even better. Someone ,who wishes to , travel and explore. Someone ,who helps me with cooking and laundry and surprises me ,with his own culinary skills. Someone. who lets 'me' be' 'me'.Someone, who doesn't clip my wings. Someone, to whom I can give myself completely.

I have not given up in my quest.I have just given in to the so called destiny. Someone for everyone.Someone, really lucky and privileged and vice-versa.

I meet you  again ,when I get hitched.Love yourself, you are beautiful!

No comments: